Plastics Recycling Awards Europe 2020 Open for Entries
The seven award categories are: Automotive, Electrical or Electronic Product; Building & Construction Product; Household & Leisure Product; Plastic Packaging Product; Product Technology Innovation; Recycling Machinery Innovation and Plastics Recycling Ambassador.
Building on their recent success, the 2020 awards are expected to attract high quality entries from the growing community of organisations and individuals involved in plastics recycling, ranging from major brands to innovative start-ups.
Entries for the awards are now open and will close on Friday 22 November 2019. Successful finalists will be announced in January 2020 and showcased during both days of the Plastics Recycling Show Europe (PRSE). The awards will be presented to the winners on the second day of the show, 26 March 2020, at the RAI, Amsterdam.
“The first two editions of the awards witnessed an impressive number and calibre of entries. This is a testament to today’s outstanding innovation and continuous progress towards circular economy in the plastics recycling sector,” said Ton Emans, PRE President. “We look forward to attracting more high-quality entries from across the entire value chain – promoting innovation, collaboration, sustainability and more importantly the immense benefits that recycled plastics offer.”
For video highlights of the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe 2019 visit: https://youtu.be/sltM6NjiLUk
The Plastics Recycling Awards Europe 2019 winners were:
- Volvo Cars - Automotive, Electrical or Electronic Product with Volvo Recycled Plastics Demo Car
- Multiport GmbH - Building & Construction Product with MPO Easy Channel
- Cedo Folien- und Haushaltsprodukte GmbH - Household & Leisure Product with PBD Collection Bag
- Garçon Wines - Plastic Packaging Product with sustainable 100% rPET, flat wine bottle
- Gian De Belder - Procter & Gamble Plastics Recycling Ambassador
- Ampacet - Product Technology Innovation: REC-NIR-BLACK
- INTERSEROH Dienstleistungs GmbH and EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H. Recycling Machinery Innovation with COREMA® Cascade Extrusion System
The Plastics Recycling Awards Europe are organised jointly by Plastics Recyclers Europe and Crain Communications, organisers of PRSE. The Plastics Recycling Show is a pan-European, free-to-attend exhibition and a conference designed specifically for plastics recycling professionals. It brings together key players from the plastics and recycling sectors to showcase innovative technology, share best practice, network and do business. A broad cross section of the industry is represented at the event including plastics recycling machinery and equipment suppliers, plastic material suppliers and compounders, pre-processors, plastics recyclers, waste management specialists and industry associations.