International VDI Conference - Plastic Waste Recycling - October 21 – 22, Frankfurt 2014
Plastics recycling is widely accepted as a milestone on the road to zero plastics in landfilling. The international VDI conference Plastic Waste Recycling - Processing and new Applications - will cover available technologies to sort, process and transform plastic waste back into recycled plastic products. Expect discussions on reducing, reusing, recycling: How do plastics behave on different levels of the waste hierarchy, upcycling/downcycling: Does it exist at all? Get insights in new business models and means of an applications of recycled plastics.
Benefit from the following topics:
- EU Legislation: What do we have to expect from Brussels?
- Overview on Plastics waste management in Europe – Chances and Challenges
- Ways to increase the plastics recycling targets in Europe
- Eco-efficiency of plastic waste recycling
- New challenges?!: How to deal with bioplastics
- Processing of plastic waste: Transforming plastic waste into valuable material resources
- Improve material properties
Conference chair is Dr. Michael Scriba, CEO, mtm plastics GmbH, Niedergebra, Germany.
Conference language is English.
As a member of Plastics Recyclers Europe you can benefit from a conference discount. Registration price is 1.290€.
Also, do not miss out on our workshop “Recycling Plastics - Technologies, Properties and Application” on October 23rd, 2014 in Frankfurt.
Here, members also benefit from a discount. Registration price for the workshop is 710€ for, package price (conference and workshop): 1.800€
Bookings must be made via the VDI team: Nora Breuker, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 211 6214-621